What To Bring & Tips For Your Voyage
Suggestions and ideas for you to bring along for your Come Sail Away Sailing Charters voyage ...
- Beach towel
- Warm clothing -- In case you get cool, or a change of clothing if you get wet.
- Personal rain gear -- We do have aboard a few rain jackets that you are welcome to use if needed.
- Music -- Third Coast has an excellent stereo system that includes exterior speakers. What works best underway, is bringing your music on your iPod, a connecting cable is onboard.
- Feel free to bring your own cooler or picnic basket of food, snacks, and beverages of your choice.
- Children under 13 are required to wear a life jacket at all times on deck while underway. Type I Offshore Life Jackets are not designed with comfort in mind. We suggest you bring life jackets for any children under 13 (or for yourself) that they will be comfortable in during the duration of your cruise. Local, nearby stores and marinas that are a good source for life jackets can be recommended if needed.
Opportunities To Partner With ... Promote ... Advertise Your Business
The possibilities are endless ... your company name on the new, crisp white and navy blue sails ... as Third Coast navigates by the piers and beaches, packed with beach going tourists ... sponsoring a new, sleek sailing vessel ... discount sailing coupons for your customers and clients ... gift packages for our customers with your products or discount coupons ... fly your banner or flag from our mast ... reciprocal web site links or web site advertising ... contact us, let's explore!
Learn about your Captain!
Learn about the Boat!